Last Updated on 16 April 2022 by Leon Rowan
I am redeveloping my website and message. I am doing this myself, between seeing/helping clients – I have been a webmaster since 1999. I could delegate, and am a ‘fan’ of delegation, however because the work is so mission critical, I need to do it myself. Some content is not visible, and some aspects of my website are not working fully yet. I am also in the middle of a number of projects.Some issues I am working on include:
- A change in my message which better explains how I can help people. This is important for non-obvious reasons such as; if I make a mistake in how I communicate, then people who need my help will miss out: my experience is deep, profound, long-term, and potentially life changing. My clients are the most important part of my business, which is all about them. A key focus is how I can increase my service.
- A new website theme and design.
- A new website host – my last one, despite being ‘top tier’, let me down extremely badly.
- New logo, colours, and branding.
- New domain name.
- New email newsletter service provider.
- The way I display images.
- Fixing errors.
- Research and evaluation of technical and other third-party services.
- Technical aspects on the back end; including WordPress plugins.